Pages


Oh My Yum!





I have a special holiday treat for "Oh My Yum" today!
Imagine sparkles, glitz and decadent treats! 
Place it on a table with flowing tassels in the wind and a marvelous ocean view
in the background..and tada!!! A glitzy holiday is yours!!


1234

All of the credit goes to Amy Atlas at My Little Jedi for a spectacular styled holiday party table!!

Leave a Comment

Unknown said...

Wow - SO gorgeous!

Michelle said...

Pretty! I love this.

Bud and Leo said...

So pretty! I love this! Take me to the beach NOW :)

Anonymous said...

thats SOOO beautiful
xo emily

Coley said...

OoOoO this is wonderful!

Alexa said...

Oh my goodness so girly and wonderful. xo

Gorgeous Glam said...

Wow so fabulous!! xx

Unknown said...

that is the most lovely holiday table decor ever!!! if i was going to my mom's place in san diego, i would totally have to recreate this!!! xoxoxo brynn

Sara Cate said...

So pretty. Pink, coral,and gold is such a great color combo!

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

I read this spread yesterday and I was drooling, this would definitely be my kind of birthday ;)

Michaela said...

Amy Atlas rocks it all the time! I adore her work. So lovely.

Meera said...

What gorgeous decorations! All these pictures are so lovely. Everything looks so pretty and festive.

xoxo
Meera

Unknown said...

This is such a fun + festive table setting! If I were creative enough, I would definitely plan something like this for friends!

L.A. in the bay said...

love it all!

Anonymous said...

I am obsessed with this. Would very much love to be invited to this holiday party :)