Pages


Gift Giving Guide: Wrap it up!!






As promised, I'm back with some ideas for packaging your holiday treats and goodies!!
The way a present looks on the outside, ultimately provides a more exceptional experience in the gift giving department! I LOVE shimmer and glitter, metallic foils and sparkly brights when wrapping my gifts!




 12345, 678910111213

How do you dress your gifts?

Leave a Comment

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Fun and pretty ribbon is always my personal fave...I have a stockpile of it on hand at all times (c:

Dana Gastelum said...

Well I wrap with whatever Tia buys for me! ;)

Chic In Vancity said...

That black and gold wrapping paper is amazing!!!
Happy Holidays!!
Bella xox
http://www.chicinvancity.com/

Amanda || Eclectic Snapshots said...

That wrapping paper you chose is gorgeous!

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

aaaah if only i had seen that GOLD wrapping paper before! :)

Emily | Recently said...

I LOVE that we both did wrapping posts today! Great minds right? :) Of course I adore all your picks. I also think it's the sweetest thing ever that Dana usually wraps your gifts for you. What a great sister!

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

That gold wrapping paper is so gorgeous!!!

Unknown said...

loving all of these ideas!!! i have quite a thing for pretty packaging...it's so important! :) xoxoxo brynn

Unknown said...

Oh myyyy... (in deep voice) that black/gold paper is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

I love to design my packaging for presents! So funnn and personal!

Liz
http://sharpmindsthinkalike.blogspot.com/

L.A. in the bay said...

gorgeous! love it!

Stephanie Shepherd said...

I always like when gifts are wrapped with a little extra TLC! This year I really got in to ribbon, which was really fun.

Anna @ IHOD said...

I have that glitter gold ribbon and have used it to death! It is awesome.
I love a little sparkle in my wrapping;) Awesome round up, and thank you for linking up!! <3