Pages


Welcome to the Gift Giving Guide 2011





Today kicks off Coral Café's GIFT GIVING GUIDE Extravaganza!!
I will be creating gift guides to suit your every merry making list!
There will be themed gifts, gender gifts and even those tricky family member gifts!
If you have a specific gift list you'd like to see posted, shoot me an email and I'll
let my little elf eyes do the searchin' and creatin'! 

First up:



12345678910


If you missed my first giveaway, enter here!! 

Leave a Comment

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Great picks but what I love the most is the two pine trees on 2011 ;)

Amanda said...

Love these picks! The Stella top is amazing!

megan said...

Great picks! Love the green skirt and Stella blouse!

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

gorgeous! i love those red shoes!! xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

Emily | Recently said...

I'm obsessed with those Topshop shoes. OBSESSED!!

stopmeifyouveheardthisone said...

In LOVE with that green skirt. Seriously, I would wear that every single day. (If it wouldn't mean becoming "that weird green skirt girl"...)

~Stop Me if You've Heard This One

rachel said...

i love the red lace top! and of course the manolo blahnik shoes!

Caitlin C. said...

Lovingg all that green and red!! Those colors just make me happy :)

Dana {Southern Inspired} said...

How cute and crafty are you?!?! LOVE your picks and of course your new Christmas logo!! Such a design diva! ;)

Liz {Sequins And Stripes} said...

That Stella McCartney top is to die for!! Such an unexpected holiday piece, so in love!

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Oh Mr. Blahnik...you always know just what to do, you little minx! (c: And Miss Stella, that print is *divine*! I love me a bold shoulder (c:

One Stylish Day at a Time said...

Love that green skirt! Such a great shape.

sprinklesoneverything said...

Oooo I love everything about this, especially the sweater! Super cute.

xo
-Emmy
www.sprinklesoneverything.wordpress.com

Alexa said...

Love everything here Drew! Especially that sweet green skirt! So pretty!

Jenny Bevlin said...

I love those topshop shoes! Perfect for a holiday party!

Laura Trevey said...

I love wearing red for the holidays ~ fun and festive picks!!

L.A. in the bay said...

I love everything, especially #1, 3, 5, and 7

jessica {creative index} said...

great finds!! i love that polka dot sweater! looks so cozy!

Brynn {chartreuse and a twist} said...

loving it all!!! especially that madewell sweater... i've had my eyeballs on that one for a while ;) xoxoxo brynn

April said...

I want want want that red shirt!

SingSinatra said...

That's a perfect way of spreading xmas attitude in an outfit!!!!! :D Luv it!

natasha {schue love} said...

LOVE the Stella blouse...such a fun shape! Great gift guide...you're going to get me in trouble!!

classiq said...

That is one festive outfit.I would love to wear a red dress at one of the parties this month. :)
Ada

soanthro said...

So cute!! Considering ordering that TopShop skirt right now.... ah so excited for the holidays now!

Erika [small shop] said...

Obsessed with that Stella top! Love this.

Bradley said...

Really loving #9... and those lucite heels on #3 are fab!

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

Oh Drew can I please have everything here? Thank you, ma'am! xoxo