Pages


A Tree of...





 12345678910111213

If I could wish for any jewels in the world for the holidays, it would be this entire collection!!
Nothing speaks glamour more than baubles, jewels, gems and diamonds galore!
I'm pretty sure any girl would fancy any one of these dazzling jewels!

ALSO

~Head over and see the Tropical Holiday Tablescape I created over at MBG~

Leave a Comment

Mal said...

All gorgeous picks! I especially love that ring at the top, it's amazing!

http://chicgeekery.blogspot.com/

Lisa said...

Definitely love no. 8!
Lovely tree!!!

silkchocolate.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

Ahh I love this tree of jewels. I'm loving the rings- especially number 8!

Julia - the Urban Slant said...

Love all these options! If I had to pick a favorite, it would be number 5!

Unknown said...

Totally in awh of this post! So creative and I can't pick a favorite, in love with every item!

Alexa said...

Oh my goodness...meee too. What an amazing collection!

Stephanie said...

I love how you did this! Super cute!

ashlyn | nicole said...

love this collection drew!
& i miss youuuuu!
i feel like we haven' talked in forever!

hope you are having a great week! :]

Unknown said...

that's so cute. i think i need to get some jewels :) thanks for the inspiration!

Anonymous said...

I'm obsessed with this. What a cute idea!

Chic In Vancity said...

I like each and every one!!! especially #3 and 12!!
Happy Holidays!!
Bella xox
http://www.chicinvancity.com/

Unknown said...

LOVE this, Drew!!!!! You clever girl, you ;) I will gladly take any of these! xoxoxo Brynn

Amanda || Eclectic Snapshots said...

Such a creative post! I love it. Any of these would be nice under my tree!

Bud and Leo said...

Such a cute idea! And great jewelry picks! Kelli

Emily | Recently said...

The cutest idea EVER! I love every piece you chose too!

Stephanie {a dash of GLAM} said...

What a creative post! Who wouldn't love a tree of jewels!

Unknown said...

Omg dying over this layout! Such a no brainer, duh! Love that each piece has something different about it. They are all so interesting! Loving #2, 7, 8!

Unknown said...

I love the dazzling jewels! Number 2, 4 and 7 are my favs!

Elle Sees said...

ok. can i have all of these? i've been good this year...i swear. ;)

Anonymous said...

this is incredible! i absolutely love it.

L.A. in the bay said...

so yummy!

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

Hands down, most fun tree ever!! #1 and 6 are speaking to me!

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Yes please, I want a tree of jewels!! 3, 7, 10 and 13 are my absolute faves!

kristina said...

the very best kind of tree! this is so lovely!!
xx, kristina

meghan said...

A lot of these piece look like Dannijo pieces but seem to be less expensive. Very pretty. Love the neon!