Pages


Gift Giving Guide: Office Decor





Today starts off with a new gift giving guide! I was pretty excited about putting this one together because I just love a well dressed desk! If my workspace is covered with fun and artistic accessories, I am more motivated to pour the coffee and start designing. I live at a computer pretty much all day, so it helps in keeping me stay put. These gifts would be great for practically anyone who sits at a desk for work or even those who spend a lot of time at their home office. 


 1234567, 891011121314  

Leave a Comment

One Stylish Day at a Time said...

I have that pencil cup in navy and LOVE IT! Gotta love One Kings Lane. Love all the acrylic accesories too. Great post Drew!

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Who wouldn't love working with all these fantastic items! ;)

alex said...

Magnifying glasses is another good item to gift to an office mate who have sight problem.

Anonymous said...

I love pretty office supplies! Our "office" is the next area of our apartment I want to tackle in terms of decor. It's really just a desk in the corner, but I really like a lot of these ideas for dressing it up!

~Stop Me if You've Heard This One

Stephanie Shepherd said...

This would make a pretty office. I'll take 3, 4, 5, 11 and 12 :) I have 13; they bring a lot of cheer to my desk!

Unknown said...

The chevron caddy is amazing! And yes please to that desk.

LeeLee said...

Great office decor. My favorite is the sleek and contemporary desk (#9).

Sarah Roads said...

Hello Sexy office! Love these. I need that lamp in my life!

Santi said...

lovely colores ;)

santiroyalhome.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Oh I so need some of these things on my kitchen desk "office" :)

Dana Gastelum said...

Love it all - how bout you just double it and we'll work together Mkay pumpkin :)

Alexa said...

LOVE the mugs. Such a bright spot of color for the office.

Alena: Oh, Its Just Perfect! said...

That chair would definitely make work much more enjoyable ;)

L.A. in the bay said...

I will take that desk, lamp, and pencil holder!

Unknown said...

Lovely round up!!! I adore those pantone mugs! And that #9 is a WOW piece...hmmm...looking further into that right after this ;) xoxoxo brynn

Danielle Moss said...

I have that tape dispenser! Love it.

Yara Simón said...

This is great, and I love your header.

Sadie + Stella said...

your newest follower. love what you have going on over here!

www.sadieandstella.blogspot.com

Kim @ keller-creative said...

I love the Pantone mugs, the desk and chair!

Val said...

Dear Santa, I've been an awful good girl.......Can you please bring me one of each?? =))

Nuha said...

i am so loving that brass lamp!

Julia - the Urban Slant said...

Love the chevron caddy --- definitely need to add that to my desk!

Anonymous said...

I've been eying those Pantone mugs for a while now. I love that office chair too.

White Lacquer said...

Love 3, 4, and 9!! Pretty sure I would be ridiculously productive with those items assisting me.

Xx. Patience