Pages


Gift Giving Guide: Home Decor






Today's Gift Guide consists of all things lavish for the home. It includes certain trendy pieces that were popular throughout 2011. What better time to receive one of your favorite home pieces than Christmas?!
I sure would be ever so delighted to see one of these sitting under my tree on Christmas morning!!





  123456789101112131415161718

Leave a Comment

Mal said...

Beautiful list! Love it all

Popular Photography

Unknown said...

Completely in love with everything on your gift guide especially the golden piggy. So many great ideas {for myself}!

xx

Ashley

http://goldendivine.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

I love all of this!

Julia - the Urban Slant said...

Love all of these -- especially the Jen Ramos painting. She is so talented!

viv said...

Love your picks for the home!
fashiontruffles.blogspot.com

One Stylish Day at a Time said...

Wow! These are all great picks. I've had my eye on that gold tiger rug and piggy bank for EVER! You can guess what will be on my birthday list :)

April said...

I love your taste! Everything goes so well together, in that perfect mix and match way!

Lisa said...

I like everything in this guide!
Love the colors and how you match them!

http://silkchocolate.blogspot.com

Alexa said...

Love everything, especially the agate bookends!

Unknown said...

Wowee!!! You've got me lusting over ALL of this loveliness, lady! That Brazilian cowhide is to die! And the piggy bank...the ram bookends, that book! {I'm intrigued!} thanks for sharing all of this beauty...i know it's supposed to be a gift guide, but it's really just all getting added to my want list! xoxoxo brynn

Dana Gastelum said...

I'll take one of each please! But I really want that blue Anthro candle!! Been wanting that one forever! ;)

L.A. in the bay said...

so many amazing goodies! I am in love with that chair!!!

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

i love that pillow! great roundup! xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

Lindsay // Vineyard Loveknots said...

o0o0 I love those boxes!

Natalie {Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers} said...

It's like we are soul mates. Love everything on this list especially the rug and cocoa and hearts painting! Too bad I'm supposed to be shopping for others or I would buy all that stuff for me!

alicia said...

I loovee all of these picks - amazing taste!

Emily {All You Need is Love} said...

love everything!! volcano candles are the best, and i WANT those ikat pillows -- gorge!! xoxo

ashlyn | nicole said...

I absolutely love everything -- ESP that chair! how cool is that!

Amy @ Five Kinds of Happy said...

ooh this is so deliciously chic! I love this mix and can totally imagine it in a gorgeous home. Feminine and a little bit edgy... love!