Pages


Friday's Fancies {Sparkle & Shine}







12345678

Welcome to Friday's Fancies where we're adding a little more pizazz today!
It's time to start sprinkling your outfits with sequins, sparkles and anything that glitters! 
For tis the season to "Sparkle and Shine!!"
I love the twinkle and glimmer you find in all of the holiday attire around the town.
Don't be afraid to stand out during this festive time!

Happy Friday and make your weekend a grand one!

PS...You have one last chance to enter the Shabby Apple Dress Giveaway!! Enter here!!

Leave a Comment

Meggan said...

So pretty, Drew! I love all of the glittery pieces you added and how you incorporated your signature color! Have a great weekend, lady! xo

Ashley said...

Such fun, festive pieces! Perfect for holiday time!

Roxy said...

those shoes are amazing! hope you have a great weekend too!

Anna @ IHOD said...

Sparkly, shiny, and glittery....I love it all. The accessories here are so glamorous. I am excited to dress up tomorrow night:)

Rachel said...

wow that shirt is fabulous! what a great party outfit! As usual, you created a beautiful outfit this week!

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

that jacket is so cute! i love the shape and retro feel! xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

Becca | Lowlife Couture said...

Loving that top! Well done!

Secondhand Stella said...

I love that little bag!

Emily | Recently said...

What a beautiful outfit! I love how the ring compliments the little jacket so well. By the way, I need that ring- wow! Happy weekend!

Anonymous said...

Ohh that coral jacket is too pretty! Such a perfect holiday outfit!!

Karen said...

Lovely holiday outfit!! I think it would be perfect for any holiday party!!

xox,
karen

www.rubytuesdayfashionanddesign.blogspot.com

Susan said...

Drew I love all the sparkle! It's so gorgeous! And look at you and your rhyming, so creative! Have a lovely weekend :)

Ana {Oh Simply Loving You!} said...

Very cute combination of colors!

viv said...

That top is spectacular! Love the look you put together :)
fashiontruffles.blogspot.com

Val said...

What a fab outfit. From head to toe....I love it all.

Alexa said...

There truly is nothing like an added sparkle to your life! Happy weekend, Drew!

birdie to be said...

Very pretty outfit! Love those earrings!

My Life as Whitney said...

Those shoes are to die for! I love the whole look! But... I love anything sparkly ;-)

Mae B said...

I LOVE THIS! That coral jacket and the sparkly shirt are my favorite!
enjoy your weekend dear
xx

Chic In Vancity said...

I want that outfit! Love the combination of coral and black and gold! So beautiful!!
Happy Holidays!!!
Bella xox
http://www.chicinvancity.com/

Unknown said...

Drew, you are always just so fashionable!!! Love your picks each & every Friday :) Love the coral & sparkle combo! Have a fantastic weekend! xoxoxo brynn

One Stylish Day at a Time said...

Those shoes are so glamorous, not to mention affordable! Great find.

Amy G said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love your sparkle and shine outfit and I must say that coral jacket is amazing! Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

That top is pretty amazing! Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

That ring is way cool! So different, yet classic looking too.

Stephanie said...

I love the elegance of this outfit!

sorelle in style said...

I am OBSESSED with sparkles lately! That top is glittery perfection!

Hope you have a lovely weekend! :)

-j
sorelle in style

Jamie said...

That top is gorge!

Anonymous said...

Girl, you are ALWAYS on point! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE that ring!

Ines Pereira said...

Love the jacket! I cannot enter the giveaway cause I'm not a USreader! :(
But you can enter my giveaway.
Ines
Perfect-home.blogspot.com

April said...

Love that coral jacket. How appropriate here at the coral cafe. ;)

L.A. in the bay said...

that top and those shoes, love!

Unknown said...

Oooh I love that top! Sparkles are too fun:-)

http://www.stylesoftamaranicole.blogspot.com

Val Fox said...

Beautiful look Drew! I would love to own those heels!

Ivana said...

Love the outfit you´ve put together! Looks fantastic, and I´m pretty much obsessed with those shoes!

xx Ivana

Stop by sometimes :)
Macarons and Pearls

Sara C. said...

The coral jacket is so retro and cute. i love the mix you posted.
have a lovely day
Sara C.

Michaela said...

Oh! Look at that top! So fun for the holidays (: Merry almost Christmas, girly!