Pages


Catch up!!




My AMAZING blogger friends!! 

I just have to say I love each and every one of you! I appreciate all of the comments, emails and words of encouragement and simple hellos you share my way!! I haven't had as much time lately to comment back on your own blogs in a while!! I hate that I'm not always able to do so with this hectic season, but I just wanted you to know that every comment, tweet and email DO NOT GO UNNOTICED!! In fact, they are THE REASON I continue to do what I do! I wouldn't be here without each and every one of you!! 100% fact!! ;)


img

Take this as a GREAT BIG HUG to each of you who stick with me through each and every post!! I am inspired EVERYDAY by your blogs and they help get ideas reeling through my head AND even in the process of creating my own each day;)

So THANK YOU again with every ounce of my heart!!



I'm also a little late on directing you to my first design contributing post at Made by Girl!!

Leave a Comment

Unknown said...

You're the sweetest! YOU keep us coming back day after day! :) xo

Unknown said...

I heart you & your fabulous blog, Drew :) I totally understand the busy thing! Don't you worry about it...life should always come first :) xoxoxo brynn

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

You are so sweet!!! Loved your post over at MBG ;)

Justine said...

Aw, well that was a very nice post!

~Stop Me if You've Heard This One

ms.composure said...

aw def LOVING this post :-)

http://infinitelifefitness.com
http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

viv said...

You're so sweet!! This post makes me smile :)
fashiontruffles.blogspot.com

sarah - dodeline design said...

You have a gorgeous blog! Just visiting from your comment at Perfect Palette - hello from a new fan ;-)

Bud and Leo said...

We are thankful that we met you on here :) It's hard to keep up with all of the blogs so we understand! Heading over to check out your guest post now!

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

hugs to you! :)

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Love ya, Drew!!! (c: I think that goes for everyone this time of year, but you are so sweet for the cute post!

classiq said...

A lovely post! What an eclectic inspiration on Made by Girl, Drew! :) Hope you're having a wonderful week! xo
Ada

Lesley Rials Napper said...

Drew, you are the absolute sweetest! I wished we lived in the same city because I'm sure we would be real life friends! Hope the holidays slow down for you some :)

Emily | Recently said...

You are such a sweetheart Drew! You also knocked it out of the park with your post on Made By Girl. Perfection!

L.A. in the bay said...

you are loved<3

Unknown said...

Me too! It's been so crazy.

Loved your post on MBG! The roundup of products made me smile.

Coley said...

You are so sweet! I feel the same way, I haven't been able to blog or comment nearly as much as I would like to :( Thank you to you too!

natasha {schue love} said...

Congrats on the contributing post!!! Love the holiday board you put together! :)