Pages


Oh my...





Blush tones in footwear have become very popular this year. 
They're shiny, leathery and oh so sophisticated. 
Its' neutral color can be paired with an abundant of outfits, and my do they make your feet blush!



123456789 

Leave a Comment

Anonymous said...

I like the way 'blush' sounds.. it's much more whimsical and girly than 'nude'. A recent purchase was a pair of blush heels and I wear them with everything. They really can be such a fashion staple because they could complement any outfit I have regardless of color.

However, those Tory Burch shoes.. love!

Emily | Recently said...

Those boots are fierce!! Yes, blush is the perfect neutral and so chic. I think one would always feel like a lady when wearing blush shoes :).

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

I'm having a blush crush too! Actually, I pinned yesterday those TB flats onto my wishlist ;)

Anna @ IHOD said...

I have had a crush on this certain pair of nude pumps for a while now and you have convinced me that it is necessary to get them;)

Unknown said...

lovely!! #2 is like way adorable! <3 www.rubygirlblog.com

viv said...

I'm loving this blush trend that I'm seeing everywhere! Great finds.

fashiontruffles.blogspot.com

Glitterista said...

Love the Givenchy and Kate Spade pair! This color is gorgeous! ;)

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

I've got such a crush on blush for just about everything...but all of those goodies for the footsies are *killing* me...blush boots??? Awestruck. (c:

Anonymous said...

So gorgeous, I'm dying over those shell ones from ModCloth! I had a pair of blush slip-on flats but just retired them after a few too many wears :(

Haley said...

that first pair of laced up patent beauties have me drooling... What a great group of blush colors shoes!!! you're so right how they can go with so much, and they bring the perfect feminine touch to any outfit.

Lindsay Rondo said...

i had these already posted in pinterest. (the first ones) great minds think alike!

Lindsay

Dana Gastelum said...

Those boots....oh myyyyyyyyy!!!

Erica said...

I am loving this color for fall. I especially love those flats you featured first. I NEED!

Unknown said...

Lovely! I adore that first pair very much! I have definitely invested in a few pairs of blusters this year...they go with just about anything!!! xoxoxo brynn

Lara {simply irresistible} said...

Love this color. I'm all for flats so my favorites at that first pair and the tory's.

Sarah said...

I love how blush is a neutral, but totally wearable and doesn't wash me out!

L.A. in the bay said...

oh my gosh love the loafers and the #2 heels!

Cara Kuhl said...

these. are. adorable. I think I'd feel like a ballerina in any pair of these shoes ~

love your blog ~ your newest follower!

Amanda || Eclectic Snapshots said...

Love blush/nude. My closet wouldn't be complete without my nude pumps ... a def staple!

Unknown said...

I can think of so many outfits with these. {Swoon}

Lindsay // Vineyard Loveknots said...

I love them all... especially #2!!

natasha {schue love} said...

OH I love blush tones and I especially LOVE those blush boots! Wowza~

Unknown said...

Ooh! SO many lovely shoes, I'd love to wear all of them!

Lesley Rials Napper said...

Total blush crush here! I LOVE those blush oxfords!!

ali said...

I love those oxfords!!

Jennifer said...

I love blush/nude shoes. The Tory Burch pair are amazing (of course), but those boots! I love them!

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

great round up! i really love the tory burch pair! xo

erica said...

I love blush colored shoes. Great finds! I might have to pick up a couple of these. I am your newest follower.
xo

Anonymous said...

those top ones are so adorable!
xo emily

White Lacquer said...

Major blush crush!!! Love the top and 7, 8, & 9....ok pretty much all of them!!!

xx Patience

http://whitelacquer.blogspot.com/

Lamb said...

These are all soo cute!! I have been 'meh' about the Tory Burch Caroline flats for the longest time, but I saw them on the street the other day and 1. they look way cuter on your foot than in the store and 2. they look sooo comfy! I am a huge Reva fan (slash hoarder) and these are definitely growing on me.

XO lamb loves