Pages


Friday's Fancies {Halloween Costume}






1234567

We're celebrating our Halloween costume on Friday's Fancies today and I am showcasing the Radiant Peacock Costume! I handmade a peacock costume last year and plan on wearing it again this year since I live in a different area code now. I'm sprucing it up more and wearing a dress instead of a tutu that I wore last year. I'm all into wearing wigs for Halloween so I will be sporting my blue, bob cut wig again.


Can't wait to see how everyone else is dressing up!

Leave a Comment

Amanda || Eclectic Snapshots said...

Drew this is such a beautiful idea! Love all the shades of teals and blues you used!
Happy weekend dear!

Stephanie said...

I love the peacock costume! Funny story...my niece, Lauren (3 years old), loves acting like a peacock and for a couple of weeks she wanted to be one for Halloween!! She is actually going as a monkey. :)

Katie said...

What a great idea!!! I need to see the pictures...post them girly :)

{The Perfect Palette} said...

ooooo what a classy costume idea. loving this - so creative.

Unknown said...

Ooh! This is a great one, I love it! Happy weekend!

Rachel said...

Soooo cute! Love those earrings!! And those eyelashes are perfect for Halloween!

Tara {The Silver Lining} said...

WOW that is gorgeous!!! have a wonderful Halloween!!

(Eileen) a creative day said...

Such a great outfit! Have fun!!!

eileen
www.acreativedayblog.com

April said...

Love it! So chic. :)

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

That is the most elegant peacock I have ever laid eyes on! If only that were what I was dressing up as!!! I have no idea what I'm going to be...which is a problem since it's on *MONDAY*!! Yikes.

Glitterista said...

Drew--what a fab costume! I'd wear this in an instant. ;)

Happy Halloween!

natasha {schue love} said...

My friend dressed up as a peacock last year and it was adorable!! Such a fun Friday Fancy!!! :)

L.A. in the bay said...

this is such a creative costume!

whitney said...

this is the classiest peacock i've ever seen! well done!

i hope you enjoy your weekend!

whit

Anonymous said...

That is one sassy peacock lady! What a great idea!
have a great weekend!
xx
Z

Anonymous said...

SO pretty ah I would love to try this one year! Happy Halloween!!

Unknown said...

Oh I LOVE it! I am actually posting about my favorite peacock finds TOMORROW!!! So glad I stumbled upon your blog! I love this costume!

xoxo
Aarean

p.s. come check out my fun giveaway that ends tomorrow on my COLOR ISSUE blog: colorissue.blogspot.com

ali v. said...

I am SO impressed with you, pretty lady. what an INCREDIBLE costume...and I'm sure your real costume was just as impressive. Having you for Friday's Fancies week after week is such an honor. Hope you had fun sporting the peacock in a new area code ;) xoxo {av}

Anonymous said...

You have to post a picture of it!