Pages


Have a Seat





I received an email from Anthropologie a couple weeks ago that had these amazing, artful chairs enclosed. I love the unexpected elements that are incorporated to make the redesign of the chair. 

The hanger at the top of the first chair is just clever! I can see this chair being transformed into a jewelry stand with necklaces hung from the hooks and scarves wrapped over the backing.

The tree limb shaping the leg and armrest of the third chair is quite rustic and beautiful.

Neon pink incorporated in the fifth chair leg is so unexpected and eye catchy!

Which is your favorite?

source* anthropologie

Leave a Comment

Mal said...

These are so cool, I love the one with one pink leg!

http://chicgeekery.blogspot.com/

Anne-Marie @ 10 Rooms said...

Love 'em all, but esp the third, it's so sculptural..

Viviana said...

Such fun ideas! My favorite one would be the one with the hint of pink.

fashiontruffles.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I love the hanger chair idea also! It would be nice sitting in a guest bedroom for someone to sling their coat on when they come in?

Amanda || Eclectic Snapshots said...

These are so beautiful! I'm loving the top row middle. Love that it's a play on a captains chair. So fun!

Alexa said...

Love the rustic looks on all of these! :)

Unknown said...

Very cool! It would be fun to have all of these around a big dining room table. Your guest could pick out the one that fit their mood the best.

L.A. in the bay said...

oh my these are awesome!! #1 and #2 are my fav's!

Emily | Recently said...

Don't you just love it when you get a new Anthro email??? My favorite is definitely the chair with the pink leg. Too cute!

Something Old, Something New said...

I'm loving the one in the middle of the bottom row!

Sarah said...

I love the seafoam one! It's more my style than the others.

{The Perfect Palette} said...

So creative!! Like little works of art they are :)

xo, chrissy

natasha {schue love} said...

Ohhh how unique! Love the one with the pink leg! :)

Valerie@DesignCaller said...

Each one is my favorite. I love the sense of humor and fun in these chairs.
--Valerie

Unknown said...

i love the one with the pink leg! so fun :) they all have their own personality going on, that is for sure! xoxoxo brynn