Pages


Cuff me





I would be ever so delighted to be cuffed in these beautifully styled cuffs by Kelly Wearstler!

source* img

Leave a Comment

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Is there anything that she *can't* make fabulous???? I'm fairly certain that the answer is no! The bottom left one is giving me a severe case of the gimmies...(c:

Amanda || Eclectic Snapshots said...

Oh my goodness - these are absolutely gorgeous!

And I'm loving your new pic!

Val said...

I'd love to be cuffed in those fabulous pieces. I heart the new profile pic.

Anonymous said...

love love cuffs!
xo emily

Flights of Fab Fashion Fancy said...

So earthy and fabulous! Thanks for sharing, Emily!

Unknown said...

oh yes, me too!!! and i love your new profile pic, by the way! so lovely :) xoxoxo brynn

Emily | Recently said...

I'm convinced the woman isn't even from this planet. She's above us, for real!
And look at you, cutie patootie, with your new pic! Love it!

{The Perfect Palette} said...

Very fun - loving these :)

Alena: Oh, Its Just Perfect! said...

oh la la. i'll take the gold one! these cuffs would be great day or night!

Anna @ IHOD said...

Statement cuffs! Awesome.

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Stunning!

L.A. in the bay said...

oh my gosh I will have them ALL.

navy and orange said...

love these!

xoxo navy & orange