Pages


Friday's Fancies {Blazin' Beauty}






  1234567 

Friday's Fancies is showcasing the amazing blazer today!! I absolutely love blazers and think when worn with a skirt or dress, it makes for a perfect combination of girly-chic!!

I'm heading to Columbia, SC today to enjoy some time with one of my best friends! We're tailgating and  watching the Gamecocks play tomorrow so I thought this outfit would be perfect for the weather. It's supposed to be a bit cooler in the morning so my garnet blazer will keep the chill out.
And when it starts to heat up with all of the adrenaline running through the crowd, I'll have my sleeveless dress to keep me comfortable.


Hope you all have a wonderful October weekend!

Go Gamecocks!!

Leave a Comment

April said...

This is possibly my favorite outfit I've seen for this Friday. Bravo!

Ashley said...

I am loving the color of your blazer choice!!! So cute. I really love that dress, too. Definitely one of my favorite outfits so far, too! Happy Friday :)

(Eileen) a creative day said...

I live in Columbia! Such a small world :-) I went to clemson though, I don't know about the gamecocks haha!!

rachel said...

yayy! can't wait for you to get here..love your gameday ensemble ...go gamecocks!!!

Nikell said...

That blazer is really cute! And I'm lovin' those boots ^_^

Have a fabulous weekend,
Nikell

ali v. said...

ohmyheavens! is this outfit perfect or what?! I'm in LOVE with this Friday's Fancies ensemble, pretty lady. I love the versatility of blazers...it's perfect for occasions like you'll have this weekend :) have so much fun in SC! Much love, my dear! xoxo {av}

p.s. be sure you've gotten all your entries in for my Lilly P giveaway!

Ines Pereira said...

I want those boots... I will try to find similar ones in Portugal. They will look good with my winter dresses. ;) Thanks foe the wonderful ideas.
Inês

ashlyn | nicole said...

oooohhhhhh.
that was literally what came out of my mouth when i scrolled down to look at your outfit! I AM IN LOVE. that blazer is beautiful & needs to be in my closet.

i always love looking at your gorgeous outfits! :) hope you had a great week!

Susan said...

Love love love this Drew! Can I take the whole thing home with me? I love.that.blazer. Can you come and style my closet? Seriously, love it!

Have a fantastic weekend!

Unknown said...

Such a fantastic outfit...i loooooooove! That blazer is perfection :) have a great weekend, lady! xoxoxo brynn

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

I just love jackets of all kind, but being a kind of preppy gal, I especially love the structured nature of the blazer...and even more especially when it gets dressed down for a F-U-N weekend! Enjoy the tailgating! (c:

L.A. in the bay said...

love the outfit you put together :-)

classiq said...

Lovely blazer and the booties are gorgeous! Enjoy your weekend!
Ada

siddathornton said...

i love the belted dress - so much fun! i hope you had fun in columbia!

Bud and Leo said...

that blazer is killer- love it!!!

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

v cute blazer! i love the color!! xo

{The Perfect Palette} said...

beautiful ensemble, darling. me likey.

Anna @ IHOD said...

This would be such a fun girls night out or date night ensemble. Loving the clutch!! Hope you had a wonderful weekend Drew!