Pages


What are you wearing for Autumn?





So the orange theme continues! I love all shades of orange: burnt orange, rust orange, camel and amber.
I think of pumpkin pie, cider and of course candy corn during these autumn months. It's funny how fashion sparks an image of food in my head. I should have just dedicated this post to "fashion foodies!"
When accessorizing with orange, chocolate brown and black compliment this hue very well. 
Try adding amber and camel to the mix and you will be amazed at how orange becomes such a staple color in your fall wardrobe!!

123456789

Leave a Comment

Kristin Yac said...

Love these fall color combos. Reminds me of my favorite fall treat, pumpkin spiced lattes!
xxkristin

Julie Leah said...

Oh my goodness, I love those tights!! Need those and the gloves :)

Happy Tuesday, Drew! xo

Anna Elder said...

i love #8! the color combo is perfect for fall.

Amanda || Eclectic Snapshots said...

I share your love for the darker hues of orange.
Such a beautiful round up Drew!

Erica said...

Love these colors and I'm drawn to burnt orange!

Lesley Rials Napper said...

Kind of obsessed with that ring! I can't get the link to open :( Is it expensive? Please say no- I love!

L.A. in the bay said...

gorgeous. Love that maxi skirt and want that lipstick!

Alexa said...

Eeek those shoes are adorable. Just ordered some cozy mocassins...will def be wearing those a lot this season

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

This is so absolutely lovely...the color combo and the food reference! I think I'm infatuated with that clutch...do you think I could get away with saying it's an early Christmas present???

Stephanie said...

I need those patent leather pumps!!!!! They are fabulous!

Val said...

I need to be wearing more orange. The first image is AHHHHmazing.

Unknown said...

orange of all shades are a huge staple in my current wardrobe...i just adore it :) those sunglasses are exceptionally amazing!!! today, i am going for the navy, black & camel approach! xoxoxo brynn p.s. we should totally make a nyc trip together sometime!...or if you ever want to come out to seattle... ;)

Anna @ IHOD said...

That pleated skirt is fantastic. I love the hues of these images. And HELLO! That clutch! To die for!

{The Perfect Palette} said...

LOVING that skirt - and the color is just fab.

viv said...

Beautiful! In love with those loafer pumps.
fashiontruffles.blogspot.com

Coley said...

I love those burnt orange leggings! So perfect for fall.

Coley @
whatyoumakeit-coley.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

This collage was so create! I love the them!

Ashley said...

I do need to get some more orange pieces for my wardrobe.. it's one color I hardly ever wear!

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

cute skirt!! i love the pleats! xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

Emily | Recently said...

Ahhhh...amber and camel as compliments...gorgeous!

birdie to be said...

Love these fun colors! Those shoes are spectacular!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!!! I'm feeling this. That Chloe wallet is knockin' my socks off!

ali said...

I LOVE the orange skirt!

Unknown said...

Loving these colours. Orange and camel is positively gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Hi there just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The text in your post seem to be
running off the screen in Ie. I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but I figured I'd post to let
you know. The layout look great though! Hope you get the problem fixed soon.
Many thanks

My web blog buying A car with bad credit
my web site: buying a car with bad credit,buy a car with bad credit,how to buy a car with bad credit,buying a car,buy a car,how to buy a car