Pages


Friday's Fancies {FALLin}




It's Friday's Fanices time!! Today we're dreaming up our fall color palette, taken 
from nature, and turning it into a fitting outfit.

I think of coats, ponchos and blazers throughout the season and love to incorporate colors into my accessories while keeping the outfit neutral. I'm a sucker for greens, oranges and dark yellows during fall. Maybe it's the changing of leaves that gets me reeling in these crisp, autumn hues. What is your color palette during these glorious, cooler days?



123456




Last weeks inspiration for Friday's Fancies...came true!!


Sure hoping this weekend treats you all well!!

Leave a Comment

Susan said...

Drew I absolutely love that cape! It's so chic and I absolutely love the accessories you paired with it. What I love more is the fact that you made your Fridays Fancies last week come true!! So cute!! I absolutely love that blazer with that lbd! Gorgeous!

Stephanie Shepherd said...

oh yes, i would wear all of this! great fancies!

Nuha said...

i'm so into capes right now...and those shoes are equally gorgeous!

Lesley Rials Napper said...

LOVE this outfit- the cape and shearling booties are perfection! So jealous you won the Luella and June giveway- that necklace is amazing!!

Unknown said...

OBSESSED with this look - the cape, booties, and Prada bag are perfection! Happy weekend! xo

Emily | Recently said...

That bag! My knees just went week! Hope you have a great weekend Drew!

viv said...

I'm going crazy over that bag, poncho, AND boots! Great look for fall!!! xo
fashiontruffles.blogspot.com

ashlyn | nicole said...

what another fabulous outfit chickadee!
love those shoes! & the bag.
perfect for fall!

& i love that your last weeks friday fancies came true! ;]

Anonymous said...

Drew! This is so perfect for fall! I am going to get that cape, it's just what i've been looking for. Thanks lady!
xx
Z

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

They are everywhere, *EVERYWHERE* I tell you! Fabulous capes, I mean (c: I am desperately needing one at this point...it's getting quite pathetic actually! This one is so gorgeous, and reasonable! Great inspiration, as always!

Alexa said...

LOVE the colors you chose and the poncho is fabulous!!! Have an amazing weekend!

Marie said...

My color palette is pretty much the same as yours! I love what you have picked out! Happy friday to you, Drew!
xx Marie

natasha {schue love} said...

I love this cape!! I really need one too! And the ring is gorgeous! Happy Friday Drew! :)

Amanda || Eclectic Snapshots said...

I'm that ring is to die for! And Im loving the bag. I have a green one on my post today as well :)
Happy weekend drew!

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen a lot of capes I like this season but I love that one!! And so cute that you brought last week's to life, I did that with one of my sets too :)

L.A. in the bay said...

oh my gosh I want that cape!

L.A. in the bay said...

ok so I really want it but how do I figure out the price?! it's in European!

Lindsay Rondo said...

i love that outfit you put together. i want it right.this.minute. please tell me it's free :)

Lindsay

Danielle Moss said...

I love it all. Isn't fall the best?

Nikell said...

Such a cute fall look! Perfect for this NC weather ^_^

Have a fabulous weekend,
Nikell

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Don't know why but I'm not that into Capes but I do love that outfit you put together! Did you know that you won the Coco Draws print? You lucky girl!