Pages


Hello Maxi




Friday's Fancies are in full gear today!! What better piece to hone in on than the maxi summer staple?
I have a love for the dress style, as well as the skirt style. Mix with fun and colorful jewels, clutches and heels- Best summer palette by far!






I just added a new maxi skirt to the wardrobe last week and it's one that will never get dull! It can be mix-matched with all sorts of accessories and tops!! Maybe I can sneak a little pic in and show you exactly what I mean!

You prefer the maxi dress or maxi skirt?! Or just can't choose, like me?


sources*123456789101112

Leave a Comment

Roxy said...

LOVING the dress!

Anonymous said...

love love that skirt option!
xo emily

Jamie-Lee Burns said...

I prefer the skirt over the dress - I like to break it up a little!

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Only if the skirt is pleated I prefer the dress, otherwise the skirt!

Barbara von Enger said...

Ideal summer garments indeed. Am loving that green dress. So perfect for a summer picnic amongst the trees;-)

Nadine-Adele ♥ said...

I love that dress!
What a gorgeous colour!
nadiine-x

Marian said...

I'm addicted to both the dress and skirt. They are soooo comfy! Kind of like wearing sweatpants, but so much more fabulous:) Love both looks!

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

i love the maxi dress you picked out! that green color is gorgeous. xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

Stephanie said...

I love the shoes that go with the maxi dress!

Unknown said...

ahhh what a great pic :) adore that maxi dress and your blog is super cute! i can't wait to read more! xo

Stephanie Shepherd said...

The dress for me! I'd love to see that whole outfit on.

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

omg! i honestly can't choose between the two. I like them both!

Tara {The Silver Lining} said...

That green dress is gorgeous!!!

m_b said...

i adore the dress version! incredible styling and colors! :)

rachel said...

I love the dress and the styling is amazing I want to wear that outfit right now!

Stephanie @ henry happened said...

That skirt is the perfect shade of blue! And I love the purse you put with the dress!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!!! Love the color and styling choices!

Simply Camylla said...

I love both looks, they both have really fun colors and prints. I dont think i can choose! I have so many maxi dresses but no maxi skirts! can you believe that? I need to go out and get me some!

Lots of love
simplycamylla.blogspot.com

Emily {Isnt That Charming} said...

Love that you put a maxi skirt and dress in this post. Both are lovely! xo

Smitten Y'all said...

both! roll the dress for a skirt when you're tired of it being a dress ;)

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

I'm not going to get on my "I'm not a maxi kind of person" soapbox today...I will just say that I love the color you have going on here and if anything could get me to jump on that bandwagon, it would definitely be the pleats!!! Have a great weekend, Drew!

A said...

I LOVE maxis. They totally save my private school teacher wardrobe. And yellow accents are the best!

Amanda said...

Totally loving the dress! V flirty xoxo

Becca {A Blonde's Logic} said...

I love them both!! The skirt is so fun! You always put together outfits that pair things I'd never think of but I always love them!

Becca
http://blondeslogic.blogspot.com

{The Perfect Palette} said...

totally fun ensembles. Loving these bright colors!


xoxo, chrissy
The Perfect Palette

Nikell said...

I can't choose. I like them both. The dress gives me ease in putting together a comfy chic look. The skirt gives me the option to add more color with a top. I love both of your looks here too.
Have a fabulous weekend,
Nikell

Bud and Leo said...

Great outfits! Really love the clutch!

henning love said...

love both outfits drew! my favorite thing is the clutch on the right outfit totally gorgeous

Glitter, Inc. said...

Great looks - love all of the color!

xox Lexi
Glitter & Pearls

Caitlin C. said...

These are great!! I love love love the color scheme!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh the dress! Have a great weekend!
xx
Z

Lions, Tigers and Fashion OH MY! said...

love that green maxi! xoxo

Katie said...

Both looks are so beautiful! I love the color of the green maxi so I'm leaning towards that one ;) xo

Amanda said...

I prefer the dress because I am too lazy to figure out what top would go with a maxi skirt, but pleated maxi skirts are gorgeous!

Maria V @SoNailicious said...

Absolutely adore your lookbooks! I tried maxi myself and it didn't work for me. Now I am going to give it a second chance!
Thank you darl;)
xox
http://crashingred.com
p.s. Would love to stay in touch:)

Ivana said...

I´m in love with the second outfit! That dress is just fabulous!

xx Ivana
Style in the City

Meggan said...

Love your maxi collection Drew! Those colors are so bold and beautiful! I looove the shoes paired with the fabulous green dress! xo

asj said...

love them both, those colors are so fun!

Jenna Lee said...

I have to say i prefer the dress. I don't have the length to pull off the skirt well and I just love maxi dresses!

Stephanie said...

I think I prefer the dress but it may just be b/c I LOVE those yellow peep toes (#12)!!

Some Korean Website Highjacker said...

i gotta confess, i haven't jumped on the maxi bandwagon yet but these beauts would surely be something to try! love your choices a big bunch Drew, you've got such a keen eye for details. my fave is the skirt/top combo, i like the way it breaks up the look, so rad! thank you so much for the photo shoot loves, made my day! ♥

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

LOVE all of this :)

K&B by the Sea said...

Thanks for checking out my guest post over at Aubrey's blog :-)

I prefer the Maxi skirt - but that could just be because it's my favourite colour, purple :-) Love the necklace and the ring you paired with the skirt, and the earrings and purse you paired with the dress :-)

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

That cobalt maxi skirt is absolutely delicious!

Ines Pereira said...

Both outfits are just gorgeous. I would go for the maxi skirt... I love that blue/purple color for this Summer.

Have a nice week. ;)
Inês
perfect-home.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

I love them both!
I just added a maxi to my wardrobe too and I can't get enough of it!