Pages


Pink Swan Project





I recently read on Megan's blog, from Mimi + Meg, that there is an auction taking place in October for the Pink Swan Project, which benefits the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
Each designer comes up with a fascinating design for the chair, while proceeds contribute to BCRF.

I took a look at other chairs being auctioned, and like Megan, I found this rose colored chair to be on the top of my "Copper" galore list! I can imagine doing hours upon hours of designs on this incredible chair at my desk, feeling almost creative and powerful, as this would be my magical throne.
Designer, Windsor Smith, has absolutely constructed this masterpiece into one that will definitely contribute a lot of money to BCRF. And that makes me happy ;)

Take a peek at the other 19 Pink Swan chair designs and tell me which one you would make your throne!

Leave a Comment

Becca {A Blonde's Logic} said...

Pretty pretty!! And for a good cause! What's not to love?!

Becca
http://blondeslogic.blogspot.com

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

LOVE this chair! what a fun project. xoxo jillian:: don't miss my fishs eddy dish giveaway!

Unknown said...

This is a great cause! And those are beautiful chairs.

classiq said...

A wonderful concept for a great cause! How glamourous that chair is.
Ada

birdie to be said...

This chair is absolutely amazing!!! I could create anything in this thing! ;)

Kelley @ Kelley Maria said...

Love this chair! What a great cause :) I want to design one!

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Powerful throne, I love it! I'm also glad to remember a reason to use the word throne in a sentence that doesn't involve bodily functions. *sigh* I have been living with my hubby and 4 year-old for too long...they have the same sense of humor (c;

Anna @ IHOD said...

They are all so different and fun! What a fantastic cause too. I have to say the windsor smith chair is closest to my taste!

Some Korean Website Highjacker said...

that chair is OFF THE HOOK! and what a grand cause goes behind them too, i hadn't heard of this but so glad you shared it today Drew! thanks. ♥

Danielle Moss said...

you won a giveaway on my blog. go check it out

Fash Boulevard said...

love this. thanks for another amazing post. Would love if you'd check out my Fash Fave and Fash Fail for the week and see pictures from my Rachel Zoe encounter. xoxo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Tara said...

Holy smokes that is one awesome chair! I would fight a small child over that chair.

Sierra said...

What an amazing cause and I LOVE the designs - thanks so much for sharing about this on you rblog. I'm definiteatly off to check it out!