Pages


The Final Touch




I came across Chic Shop by Hillary Thomas and fell in love with these beautiful and rare finials.
I used to collect gems and rocks when I was younger and the unrefined shapes and colors of these finials took me back to the simplicity of beauty back in those days. 





I searched for lamp shades and lamp stands to complete the look:





Which is your favorite?? Elegant, Fascinating or Chic?



sources*  black shadegreen shadestriped shadegreen finialorange finialpink finialcrestview lampstandcircle lampstandgold lampstand

Leave a Comment

classiq said...

I have two: the green and striped ones.
Ada

asj said...

love the green one, so cute!

Lara {simply irresistible} said...

Definitely loving the black and white striped! I want that for my living room!!

Rebecca @ Poshery said...

These are fab! Love the striped one, myself. Great blog :)

natasha {schue love} said...

Ohhh such beautiful lamps! My favorite is the striped one!

Lili said...

I LOVE them all!!!

Rebecca said...

I love how you put these together, Drew. So fantastic. My fave is the last one w/the stripped shade!

A said...

I think the second...I always dig tangerine and green! But I love how the first looks like it's wearing earrings.

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

I love these finials, maybe it's because I liked to collect rocks when I was little, too (c: I'm completely enamored with that lamp on the far right, come to mama! (c:

Nicole Rene said...

Oh my gosh I want that one on the left!!!!!! Soooo adorable!!!!

Nicole Rene said...

Wow, & that website is awesome!!!! Lol, I just checked it out & I want everything on there haha.

. said...

These are all lovely but that black and white shade is gorgeous! Love it!

Come by and enter my K. Amato jewelry giveaway if you like:
just click here

Sarah said...

I love the stripes!

Jessie said...

Love the one with the stripes.

By the way, I am hosting an exciting giveaway and the lucky winner will get to receive a $75 gift card from Arcadian Lighting. Come join. :)

Jessie
www.mixandchic.com



Jessie
www.mixandchic.com

Bad Joan said...

Awesome lamps! Love the second and third, they are so fun!

GTBB,
http://badjoan.blogspot.com

Bud and Leo said...

My fav is the black and white stripe! Not too daring, but very unique!

Amanda {Eclectic Snapshots} said...

Love the lamps- anything greenish/teal speaks to my heart!

Alena: Oh, Its Just Perfect! said...

These are gorgeous! I love them all - I couldn't pick a favorite!

Simply Camylla said...

How awesome!! CHIC DEFINITELY CHIC!!

Lots of Love,
Simplycamyllamarinho2004@hotmail.com

{The Perfect Palette} said...

love the creative options! how fun!


xoxo, chrissy
The Perfect Palette

Anna @ IHOD said...

Ooooo so fun. Didn't know I could get so excited over lamps! I think the stiped is my fave:)

Unknown said...

This is so much fun!! Popping over to the shop now!

Julie said...

Wow, great find! I'm very picky about my lighting and can never seem to find the perfect lamp... will definitely have to check it out!