Pages


Fancy Tote





The french artist,Valentine Viannay, has created these beautifully designed silk-screened totes. The watercolor quality and patterns are so unique. You can fill these totes with your beach gear, art supplies or even just use it as your summer handbag!


Viannay also offers limited edition scarves in her silk-screened designs. So light and whimsical..I feel as though I'm near the sea with all of these aquatic prints!


Check out more of her art, fabrics and prints here!

source*imgs

Leave a Comment

Bad Joan said...

Gorgeous totes!

GTBB,
http://badjoan.com
http://badjoan.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

very, very lovely!!! i will be checking those out :) xoxoxo brynn

17 Perth said...

These are beautiful. I bet the texture is lovely...great find.

Jenna Lee said...

Def liking the patterns!

Dana Gastelum said...

Gorgeous! I want one t!

Emily {Isnt That Charming} said...

I adore these fabrics! Perfect for summer. Great find!

Tara {The Silver Lining} said...

Oh my those are beautiful!! Perfect travel bag for summer!! I need one!!!

Unknown said...

Such fabulous bags!! Love!

Rebecca said...

mm, I want one to finish out the last few weeks of summer!!! :) So lovely.

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

i love all the pretty prints! what a great find. xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

henning love said...

these bags are gorgeous, love all the prints!

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Those are so fun and laid back...I think my fave is the top left with the blues and greens...it definitely is screaming to be taken on vacation (c:

P.S. I hope you are feeling better today! (c:

Val said...

These bags are gorgeous...going to go check out her site now. Thanks for sharing.

Simply Camylla said...

their beautiful! i love the colors and prints!

Becca {A Blonde's Logic} said...

Great patterns! Thanks for sharing!

Becca
http://blondeslogic.blogspot.com

Punctuation Mark said...

i love them... great prints!

{The Perfect Palette} said...

Loving the patterns.

xoxo, chrissy
The Perfect Palette

Ashley said...

These totes are adorable and look so easy to wear!

natasha {schue love} said...

Wow! These prints are GORGEOUS! I love the totes too! :)

ashlyn | nicole said...

Loving the silk scarf! I wear scarves like their going out of style. They are a must have accessory. I will have to check them out :) -- hope you are having a great week love!

Kelly | Fabulous K said...

So, so, so pretty! Love the prints.

Danielle Moss said...

How fun! Love these!

scsd said...

uh LOVE these.... so pretty for summer!! going to look now :)

blair @ scsd