Pages


ahhh..serene bliss





Happy Monday sweet friends! Hope you all had a terrific weekend!! Mine was quite well; spending time with my family, eating gourmet food my daddy fixed and catching up with dear friends.
I'm feeling a little under the weather today with a sore throat. This fabulous image is cheering me up, though. I wouldn't mind being sick quite so much if I were lying in this blissful, serene escape with soft reggae music playing in the background. I'm pretty sure it would cure all ailments. Images like this that make me want to spend summers in the Caribbean or far away islands. 

source* img

Leave a Comment

Stephanie Shepherd said...

Count me in! ;)

Becca {A Blonde's Logic} said...

That looks great! Feel better!!

Becca
http://blondeslogic.blogspot.com

Jenna Lee said...

This picture is beautiful! The colors are so calming.... feel better miss!

Aimee said...

Looks so relaxing. I'm with ya!

Tara {The Silver Lining} said...

I want to go there too!! That place looks incredible - surely it would cure everything! Hope you feel better.

Erika Lee @ A Tiny Rocket said...

I think warm weather..sand.. a fruity drink always brings a smile to my face.

Elle Sees said...

Get better love!

Katie said...

You today = me all last week. Hope you feel better my dear!!!

Mrs. C said...

Oh wow...it's Monday and that photo has me already planning the weekend! And a vacation! What's your fav beauty essential when you travel?


www.MrsCapretta.com
Recipes Fashion Marriage

Christel @ Captivated by image said...

Hope you feel better soon. This looks like a divine dream;)

Kelsey Cunningham said...

i wish i was there too. hope you feel better soon!

Haley said...

a summer stay on an island like the one pictured sounds dreamy :)

glad you had such a great weekend with your father and friends! but i'm so sorry you don't feel well :( here's me sending you a bowl of chicken noodle soup through the blogesphere! ;)

Glitterista said...

Yes, I think this view could cure just about anything! ;) Hope you feel better soon.

L said...

umm..gorgeous! Can i just be there right now.. and then whenever i see fit?? LOL..
(p.s. Jetsetter always has the best places, ohh to be able to afford to take them all!)

TravelDesignery.com

.

Bud and Leo said...

Ahhhh love it. I'm right there with ya!

Anna @ IHOD said...

Aww this photo was a pick me up too!
Hope you feel better soon my dear!

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Well shoot, girl! That's no fun at all...I hope you are feeling better soon, get some rest and dream about more fabulous island getaways! (c:

Desert Dreaming said...

Beautiful picture...sorry you're not feeling well, hope you feel better real soon. Think happy thoughts.

Joni

Simply Camylla said...

talk about some serious day dreaming right now. How I wish I could be there tomorrow and not at work :(

I hope you feel better!

Lots of love
simplycamylla.blogspot.com

whitney said...

wow. i would love this to be my outside right now. i need something to cheer up this mundane work day!!