Pages


Having a Pink Frenzy!







I must admit, I'm going a little PINK frenzy with all of these breathtaking interiors! The above dining room is just dashing with the gold buffet, bubble gum pink walls, charming chandelier and the 
whole tablescape display!

Kelly Wearstler's masterpiece below is beyond fascinating, as most of her work is. The pink shades of paint on the canvas in geometric forms gives this living area an alluring charm. It blends so nicely with 
the wallpaper. The gold hanging lamp is stunning and the decor and accessories on the coffee table just add to the mix. What a perfect composition!
I am never short of amazed at the trinkets and rare gems Kelly combines within a space. 


This bedroom would definitely be one to cozy down in and read a romantic novel. The mirrored bed frame is just exquisite! Imagine what shade of light that lamp would give off at night! I would embrace the pink glow all around me and feel a warmth that would put me softly to sleep. 

And if that wasn't enough pink to overwhelm you, here's some more inspiration!






sources* cardigansandalsearringsbraceletlamp, journaltelephonemirrorimg1img2

Leave a Comment

Elin Sophia said...

I LOVE pink! Thanks for stopping by my blog and becoming my very first follower!

April said...

Pink with gold is divine

Becca {A Blonde's Logic} said...

Ooooh la la! I'm loving these pictures! I'm not a huge fan of a ton of pink but these are good!

Becca
http://blondeslogic.blogspot.com

Jenna Lee said...

I do LOVE pink. I have been seeing pink pants everywhere and I love IT!

Unknown said...

I love the pink lamp! So gorgeous!

Dana Gastelum said...

Pink is my favorite! That pink lamp is calling my name ;)

Rebecca said...

Wow, that first pictures is unbelievable! SO much going on, but beautifully detailed. Love that shelf in the background!

Anonymous said...

Love this! Pink is my favorite, I espeically love that lamp!

-Emmy
www.sprinklesoneverything.wordpress.com

Val said...

What a beautiful frenzy it is!!!

birdie to be said...

I love pink! It always makes me smile! I love that board you put together!

navy and orange said...

love, LOVE the pink dining room! enjoy your pink frenzy!

xoxo navy & orange
navyandorange.blogspot.com

{The Perfect Palette} said...

Great shade of pink!

xoxo, chissy
The Perfect Palette

Unknown said...

I can totally relate, I am obsessing over all things pink and gold lately. Can't get enough of the color combo!

Meggan said...

Beautiful! I love those pink walls with gold accents :) I pinned your first picture - gorgeous!

Amanda||Eclectic Snapshots said...

I was never much of a pink girl but the older I get the more I love it. Especially with the gold ... SO glamorous!

Unknown said...

My bedroom was pink when I was 8-11, so I can't imagine having another one. But these shades of pink are WAY nicer!

Bad Joan said...

You could sell pink to a Meat-head. Great pics!


GTBB,
http://badjoan.blogspot.com
http://cookingjoan.blogspot.com

Bud and Leo said...

This is the most beautiful post ever! Love it!

Melissa:: Strong Sense of Style said...

Pink alone isn't my fav but pink with gold is so chic! Great pics and love your roundup below.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Those pink dining room chairs are ridiculously fun!

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

As if the color pink wasn't enough to make me love this post, you had to go pull in some more fabulous things like that amazing dining room and Kelly Wearstler. I have no choice but to adore every. single. bit!

Sarah said...

Yummy! Love, love, love allll that pink!

Marisa Noelle said...

My goodness, that pink dining room is perfection all around!! I'm sure my hubby would never go for a design like this in our dining room, but still saving for the inspiration files:)

girls who like to gorge said...

What a beautiful room!! xxx

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

one of my fave colors....thats why i use it in so many of my paintings!!:)))


www.madebygirl.com
madebygirl.blogspot.com