Pages


Glamourizing the Kitch





I fell in love with the beautiful pattern and color of this unique blue and gray tiled backsplash! It continues to the ceiling which makes it especially distinctive. The swing-arm lighting gives it just the right amount of accented warmth. Adding the porcelain blue teakettle, mimicking just enough of the blue from the tiles without being overkill, turns it into a major focal point. 


Then you spot the extra cabinets with the open windows up top and the spotlights illuminating through the glass and you've got the perfect combination of glamour and delicacy to make this kitchen speak volumes of charm!

What's your favorite element in this kitchen?


source* kitchen imgs

Leave a Comment

Jenna Lee said...

Silly enough my favorite part of that kitchen is the beams in the ceiling. I love when the beams show. I think it ass so much to a room.... the wallpaper is also gorgeous!

Anna @ IHOD said...

I love the wood work in this kitchen ...beautiful.
Hope you are having a wonderful week!

Julie {love, julie} said...

oooo I love that tile, how great is tile all the way to the ceiling!

Bel said...

That is one BEAUTIFUL kitchen. I love the teapot!!! :)

<3 Belly B

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

The whole kitchen is gorgeous but that backsplash get's the credit, it's incredible how it transforms the space!

Unknown said...

Yes. loving the retro feel of those tiles.

McKenzie said...

So, so fabulous!! Feels very European. Love your blog -- I'm your newest follower :)

Alena: Oh, Its Just Perfect! said...

Wow. What a gorgeous kitchen!! I love the colors.

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

how did i miss this kitchen!! i am SMITTEN. and i just pinned it :) xo jillian