Pages







I was searching around on the Joss & Main site and came across these beautiful vintage nautical prints!
What could describe a more beachy feel than these beautiful shells and octopus? They look so good in a placement of four. I chose these specific four because of their coloring and intricate shapes. Also because of the way they looked as a whole in terms of the composition.
Of course I decided to play around and see what they would look like above a console table and what decor I would choose to place with them. I went in Z Gallerie last weekend and just admired this resin clam shell, and thought boy, it would look so good under this table!





There's plenty more to choose from so go check out them out now!



sources* tablecanistersbookslampclam shell



Leave a Comment

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

loving the octopus! xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

Alexa said...

I love all of those! The octopus is rather cool I would have to agree! :)
alexa
www.theshortandthesweetofit.com

natasha {schue love} said...

Gosh, I just love these prints and I especially love this whole set-up!! Just gorgeous, as usual! :)

rachel said...

LOVE this set up!

Seashells and Southern Belles said...

I absolutely love these prints... I hate I missed them. I have been meaning to get a sand dollar print. Great finds!