Pages


Feast your eyes upon a...







Since it is Cinco de Mayo, I felt like all of these bright, lustrous interiors and exteriors captured it to a T!
I will be enjoying sitting poolside, eating chimichangas, chips and guacamole and of course something decadent and sweet at Ocean Isle Beach this weekend..all the while strutting around in something as festive as this! Can't tell you how much I need this vacay!!






How do you decide to spend your Cinco de Mayo?? Go check out what these chicas are doing over at Jillians blog!! ;)))






sources*  images   Inspiration palette: maxi dressparrot ringscarf, sandalsearrings

Leave a Comment

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

omygosh! TAKE ME THERE! i LOVE all the bright colors! thanks for linking up and happy cinco de mayo! xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

Jenna Lee said...

Me too! I wanna go... and I want to be wearing that orange dress! I'm in! Beautiful post!

http://jennaleelac.blogspot.com/

Holly said...

oh my, I love all the turquoise in the first set of photos!

Anonymous said...

oh dearyy loving that dress so much!!
xoxo em

Shari said...

The bright colors are absolutely gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Yes! Take me there, pronto! And that DRESS...and the scarf...I want it all :) This is my first visit to your gorgeous blog...via Jillian's blog crawl. I adore your blog and am now a follower :) Cheers & Happy Cinco de Mayo!

Jenn said...

I want to gooooooo! I need some warmth and sunshine in my life (and on my skin). That's a really cute dress, too! :)
Jenn @ Going the Distance

natasha {schue love} said...

Loving the parrot ring...how cute is her? All the bright colors have me thinking of my margarita which awaits me tonight! Ay yi yi!

Dana Gastelum said...

Wish I was in Tahiti!! Have a fab vacay @ the beach Tia!! :)

Erin said...

oooooooooh boy does this make me crave a vacation!!! gorg!

Julie {love, julie} said...

I want that bedroom! I love it!

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

oooh that bedroom is really pretty and relaxing. And the sandals in that last picture is super cute!

Johanna said...

Oh I love this post...totally in the mood for Summer!