Pages


Bangled





Bangles are all sorts of HOT right now! I'm used to wearing a watch and skinny bracelet, so a lot of these thick bangles will take some getting use to. But I think they're totally worth it and can really spruce up the look of an outfit. And all come in at the super low price of Forever21!

I found two more cuties added this morning!

Leave a Comment

Jenna Lee said...

I personally love basket weave. Its so pretty and the detail is amazing!

Anonymous said...

love the tribal and wood! sounds bad my wrists are tinny so its hard to find ones that dont fall off or look like i took my moms at a little girl!
xoxo em

natasha {schue love} said...

ooo I love all these bangles...the colors in the Indian ones are spectacular!

Eugenia said...

They are cute! I like to layer lots of skinny ones and make my own look!

Dana Gastelum said...

cute cute!! I like the bottom right one :)

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

Love these! Great roundup.