Pages


Sail Away




I love to dream, obviously, so I'm taking the day off in my head and headed to a glorious ocean to sail away on this magnificent sail boat! Of course it wouldn't feel as venturesome if I wasn't dressed for the occasion in my breezy and dazzling attire. Add some binoculars and a good book and I'm set!




Where is your mind taking you off to today?




Leave a Comment

Jenna Lee said...

Oh this is so beautiful. I would love to be on a boat sunbathing right now... warm weather... sunshine... and some adult beverages... yumm

Jenna Lee said...

tried grabbing your button but it didnt work! Help!

Christel @ Captivated by image said...

That outfit is fabulous. Give me that hat and I'm happy for Summer;)

something new something blue said...

ahhh i love this!

Rhiannon Bosse said...

What a gorgeous outfit!! Makes me wanna go sailing asap :)

Julie {love, julie} said...

pick me up? i live 15 miles inland but that is doable right??

P.S. You need the table and chairs stamp for you blogging correspondence! (i don't actually know what that would be but to use that perfect stamp you could think of something right??)

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

I'm going wherever it is that you are heading...and I'm taking those earring with me because I *LURVE* them...So purdy...(c:

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

AH! YES please. i dream of sailing all the time (must have been my OC seth crush) ... and i adore the outfit you put together. xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

Alexa said...

Ah this is so gorgeous...love the dress and the hat that you picked out. You have an adorable blog!
alexa
www.theshortandthesweetofit.com

Michaela said...

My mind is on vacation with you! I love the outfit you put together! Stunning blue hues.

Nuha said...

okay im officially coveting that skirt and those sandals....love em!

Kristin Yac said...

Yes please! I would like to go wherever that boat is heading with a delicious cocktail in hand!
xxkristin