Pages


TGIF




It's been a pretty long week and I'm ready to have a date with.....Friday's Fancies aaaand MYSELF!! Time to settle down, snuggle up and watch a good movie. Including: snacking on popcorn and indulging in pistachio ice cream! Check out all the must-haves for my Oh so Fancy Date Night!!





How do you plan to spend your weekend??


Leave a Comment

Bel said...

Hahha sounds like a great weekend to me! :) I plan to do the exact same thing.

<3 Belly B

Christel @ Captivated by image said...

Oooh yes, this looks great and sounds perfect. I always look so much forward to watching series at night feeling comfortable. I had a surprisingly fun weekend until now, today a bit more relaxing and unfortunately studying. Enjoy the rest of yours!

Unknown said...

Haha this was exactly what my weekend looked like, and it was wonderful! Happy Sunday! xo

Michelle @ Ten June said...

Just for the record, I love my hubs but I LOVE date nights with myself too! Nothing like a new House Beautiful, a bowl (or 3) of cookie dough icecream and the latest Real Housewives on DVR. Good for you! Hope you had a great weekend! xo

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

This gave me a good laugh, very cute and creative, my dear! And to be perfectly honest, sounds like a great weekend!!! Hope you enjoyed it! (c:

Jenna Lee said...

Cute post! This sounds like the perfect weekend!

Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog!

ali v. said...

I adoreeeeeee that you had a date with Friday's Fancies :) so sorry I'm so slow in sharing the comment love, but I seriously could use a night like the one you described! Life has been crazy! Hope to see you posting tomorrow! xoxo {av}