Pages


100 Followers!!





I made it to 100 followers over the weekend! I am so grateful for all of my blogger friends to inspire, uplift, and share in the art, design and fashion realm of life! I'm equally grateful for those that have other aspirations, dreams and loves of life. Thanks for your support and I owe it to you for continuing to follow along in one of my favorite design elements!






Just a few Coral Cafe inspirations and other {past design posts} inspirations!
















And a special thank you to Aubrey at Love all things Bright and Beautiful for becoming my 100th follower! ;)









Leave a Comment

Jenna Lee said...

Congrats! That's amazing! I love your blog!

Also.... those shoes are to DIE for!

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

congrats lady!! how exciting :) xoxo jillian

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

I love it!!! Thanks for the shout out, girlie, totally made my monday (c: Here's to 100 more, right?

L said...

CONGRATS ON REACHING 100 FOLLOWERS!.. YOU HAVE A VERY NICE BLOG HERE AND I ESPECIALLY LOVE THE HEADER.. IT'S SO CHEERY AND FUN :-)

–LORENA
TravelDesignery.com

Alena: Oh, Its Just Perfect! said...

So exciting :) Congrats!

natasha {schue love} said...

Awwww congrats on 100!!! You'll double it before you know it! xo

Unknown said...

congratulations on 100! loved this post. that coral is awesome.

Lynzy said...

Congrats on 100 followers! I love those coral heels with the bow, so cute!

xo Lynzy
http://sparklingfootsteps.blogspot.com

Anna @ IHOD said...

WOOT WOOT!!! YAYY!
I am not surprised though...your blog rocks....and so does this post! My favorite color is coral right now:)

Dana Gastelum said...

Congrats sweet Tia!! You deserve it all! :)