Pages


Banana Leaf Footsies






1234

Leave a Comment

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

I am adoring #1- they seriously made me stop and stare for a bit. So fun!

Michelle said...

I LOVE the first pair!

Michaela {au naturel design} said...

#4 is my favourite, super sweet for summer.

Anonymous said...

I'll take them all please!! Charlotte Olympia is my fave!!!! xoxo

Amanda || Eclectic Snapshots said...

Number one ... Amazing! Great find Drew!

Dana Gastelum said...

Cuuuutteeeeee! Love the first ones! You need some to match your sassy robe ;)

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Those Charlotte Olympias are pretty fierce...they're making me actually wish I had 920 pounds to spend on them (c; How perfect would they be with some cute white shorts??? GAH! See what you've done? I'm already creating *OUTFITS* around them! (c;

Megan@TwoDelighted said...

Loving these shoes lady bug! #1 in particular.

Mae B said...

oh my the lucite heels on those shoes are amazing! I haven't seen much of this pattern around but I love it! xx

Mae B said...

oh my the lucite heels on those shoes are amazing! I haven't seen much of this pattern around but I love it! xx

malik ubaid said...

If u like Pakistani Fashion you can find best pakistani ladies dress from Ayesha.b. A perfect combination of precision and delicacy. If you need to make a statement on every event, you need to buy this one. A perfect addition for your wardrobe this season. You dont want to think, you just want to BUY Ayesha.b