Pages


Dreaming of more Closet Space




Good morning friends! I have a special guest post treat for you today. Susi, from Design Shuffle was extremely kind and gracious to reach out and share with you something that all women dream of having in their home. Get ready for some incredible eye candy!

Hi, Iím Susi and I write for Design Shuffle, a great social media site for interior designers, architects and other design enthusiasts. Thanks, Drew, for letting Design Shuffle and I visit Coral Cafe. 

I have to say that I am super envious of anyone who has a glamorous closet. Our 1910 house is full of charm and tiny closets. I loved looking at closets and dressing rooms that are not only spacious but glamorous too. For anyone hoping to find decorating ideas to add some glamour to a walk-in closet or just dreaming of more closet space, here are some pics to inspire you. Enjoy!

Walk In Closet

Shelter Interior Design via

Love this walk in closet. The glossy black built-ins and mirrored surfaces are gorgeous. A sparkling chandelier works well in this space.

Victorian Closet

Apartment Therapy via

Another dark closet with tons of glamour. A built-in vanity with Venetian mirror is so feminine and chic. Love the Victorian style of the built-ins and the glass doors.

Closet Design

Shelter Interior Design via

A glamorous closet doesn't have to be huge. Top end finishes, including a Kelly Wearstler carpet, can add glamour and style.

Organized Closet

The Book of Secrets via

Love the sign above the door to this glamorous closet: Fairy Tales Do Come True! Organization meets glamour in this shoe filled closet. Button tufted ottoman and a crystal chandelier, great interior design ideas for any room, add the glamour.

New England Closet

New England Closets via

Creamy white closet doors with mullion glass create a classic, traditional look in this dressing room/closet. Any closet that is big enough for a bench is glamorous, no?

Walk In Closet

La Belle Vie via

Clean lines and gorgeous built-ins paired with dark, polished wood floors make this closet feel more like a chic boutique than utilitarian storage. Beautiful!

Vintage Closet

Pinterest via

Rich, dark woods and traditional lines give this closet an English country house style. Vintage style lighting and accessories like vintage luggage lend a patrician air to the closet.

Closet Design

Caitlin Wilson Design via

This uber stylish closet is painted in a high gloss Wedgwood blue, but remains feminine. Fine art and a fireplace are glamorous interior design touches for the closet... or bedroom... or living room.

Thanks again Susi for all of the glorious closet inspiration! I'd gladly take any of the above to store and organize, in a beautiful way, all of my clothes, shoes and accessories!

This post was created by Design Shuffle, an interior design social community including popular Los Angeles interior designers and New York interior designers.

............................................................................................

PS.. Jen of the fabulous Made by Girl just finished her closet design and it looks fantastic!
Go take a further look!


Leave a Comment

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Oh how I love a great closet...and these are some of the *best*!!! I am definitely dreaming of a day when I have a bedroom sized closet filled with gorgeous cabinets, shiny chandys, and fabulous shoes...I could skip everything but the shoes (c;

Bud and Leo said...

Gorgeous! I can't wait to one day have a closet like this!

Unknown said...

I would absolutely die for a closet like this! So gorgeous!

Amanda || Eclectic Snapshots said...

Oh my goodness, these closets are spectacular!
I would die for something like this, especially one I can put a chandelier in!

{The Perfect Palette} said...

Dreammmmmmy

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

gorgeous closets!! i dream of having a larger bedroom and closet too! maybe someday :) xo

A said...

I really like the peek into the fourth closet. It looks glam, modern, and airy.

Oh to have such a shoe display!

Kristen Crosby said...

Thank you so much for allowing us to guest post on your wonderful blog!

Chelsea said...

Ugh, so fabulous! I dream of the day that my closet has a bench...so luxe. xo

Alexa said...

I mean really. So incredibly dreamy, it's unbelievable. Would die for any one of these!
xo

Something Old, Something New said...

Oh my gosh - a girl can certainly dream! I would love a clost of this size!

Unknown said...

one day, one day, one day...it is definitely something i dream of!!! these closets are heavenly :) xoxoxo brynn

S. Yissele said...

I like your Blog and closets!! I'm following your blog & FB!!! I hope your visit! Happy Day!

Namaste!
http://mamiholisticaygenial.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

These closet spaces are soooo gorgeous! Dreaming.....one day :)

Kelli DeGrazier said...

Oh how I wish I could have one of those closets!

Sierra said...

I want more closet space badly - wish it would come true!

Megan said...

These closets make me want to cry. I love my house, but not for their closets...I just got done swapping out my season shoes. Next up, the dresses. Exhausting!

Meggy from Chasing Davies

Becca {A Blonde's Logic} said...

Ooooh yes please! All these are fabulous!

Becca
http://blondeslogic.blogspot.com

Glitterista said...

I could look at closets all day every day! I just adore them and hope someday I'll have one half as fabulous as one of these. ;)

Kristopher Gawron said...

My wife has been fawning over pictures of those huge walk-in closets. Unfortunately, we can only make do with what we have. We took some hangers, screws and rods, and we compartmentalized our closet further. We also discarded those old clothes hanging at the back, et voila! It wasn't much, but our clothes now have more room to breathe inside the space.