I want to be a part of this!





How much I would LOVE to get tips and instructions from these gals!! 
Now that's how to make a class fun and worthwhile!!


source* blogshopla

Leave a Comment

Chelsea said...

I learned so much at Blogshop! The experience was great, and I really loved Bri's creativity and advice, and Angela was fabulous! So patient and helpful. I guess this is a recommendation! xo

Liz {Sequins And Stripes} said...

I just emailed them yesterday because I missed the one in Chicago and am dying for them to return! This class sounds amazing.

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

how fun!!! thanks for the intro :) xoxo jillian:: enter to win a knit cowl!

Alexa said...

So fun...the class sounds rad!

Rebecca - A Daily Something said...

I've been dying to go to one. Just gotta save the $$ and wait for them to come to DC :)

Lynn {hearted girl} said...

omg, when i saw this i about gasped. what a fun and fab filled experience i'd have loved to attend. incredz plus i just adore how they all wore head-scarfs...kinda like the best idea for a united uniform EVER! Bri and her team really know how to pull out all the stops. rad reveal! ♥

Rhiannon {Hey Gorg} said...

So fabulous! I wish I could do this little workshop in a heartbeat :)

April said...

This looks like so much fun! Def going to look into it more!

creativefashionglee said...

lovely video, very inspiring. Great photos too. :)

Mo Pie, Please said...

Whoa, sounds pretty sweet!

Anna of IHOD said...

Drew! So happy to see your back!

and Seriously! Would love to also! Those gals are amazing!
Bri Emry and Max Wanger are coming here to do a photography class but I am afraid its way above my price range:( sigh....someday!

Jenna Lee said...

Sounds like a blast! I would love to take that class!