Pages


Interesting Takes...





no mess recipe


tiny enough to fit my sewing essentials in my purse without starting a fire in there


my toilet paper is sittin pretty, is yours?


hope mamma doesn't think she can wrap the gift in my scarf..


that'll make em stay!!


the bills were paid, I just needed a place to dry my kitchen boards


don't ask me how they got the key on there


more reason to purchase those cute shower curtain rings!


why didn't I think of that?


aw, that's a fun way to organize gift wrapping...sorry hunny I need this closet too..


Leave a Comment

Dana Gastelum said...

Love those ideas!! Especially the file folder for pans! And that is hilarious - I was sitting there staring at that picture trying to figure out how in the WORLD they got that key on there ha! :)

Drew {Coral Cafe} said...

I know TuTuuuu!! They had to have taken the wire out and put it on there! cool idea though! I've seen so many cute contact lens cases too and now I have a reason to get one! And I can totally see you organizing your gift wrapping like that!!

natasha {schue love} said...

Wow! These are great ideas! Love this!

Gabriella {sensiblyluxe} said...

Love it! The file folder/drying rack is my favorite. I never have enough space to dry those dishes!

Lindsay [rookie's nest] said...

most of those completely blew me away, even though they were so simple! i love the no mess recipe the best!! and the pills in the contacts case of course..xo thanks for your comment!

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Great ideas!! how simple but clever! love it :)