Pages


MARCH right on out!!





 The last day of the month is always a bit exciting for me. It's almost like a new beginning, a new scene. Especially the transition from March to April. I know we've all been eagerly awaiting this warm weather to settle in and for the crazy, cold nonsense to come to a halt! So whatever worries you've had in March, sob it up this one last day, and get ready to throw in the towel, cause time is just SPUUU-RINGIN!



source* img1img2

Leave a Comment

cailen ascher said...

i cannot wait for the warm weather! and tomorrow, we're supposed to get snow...again. ugh.

adorable blog! i'm your newest follower
cheers,
cailen

www.cailenascher.blogspot.com

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

yes! i am super excitd about april too.. one more month closer to summer :) xoxo jcd

Sarah said...

I like your attitude! I'm looking out the window at freezing cold drizzle but I'm feeling spring-y on the INSIDE :)

~Sarah Wells