Pages


Get out for a...







Ready to head out and find some bargains today!! I'm taking a slight break from some freelance work to indulge in some shopping therapy, this wonderful Friday! Can't say that I've been in a while, but I'm definitely going to go all out and dress like I mean business!! You always feel a little better and more inspired when you've put some thought into a fun outfit. I tend not to splurge when I take the time to put together some of my favorite pieces of clothing. I guess it reminds me that I am already blessed to have what I have and adding just a few pieces is better than waisting a whole paycheck on expensive trends that you really just don't NEED! ;) 

Although, it is fun to dream!!

Leave a Comment

Smitten Y'all said...

too fun!! hope you have an exciting find! you'll have to post it if ya do ;) happy weekend!!

Dana Gastelum said...

it's gonna get funky funky funky

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

LOVE that top!!